Saturday, January 13, 2007

Coach Sappho Looking For Interns

From Barb Elgin, aka Coach Sappho:

I'm looking for an intern or two to work with me on projects in 2007. In particular I am looking for:

- Writers (with particular expertise in psychology, wellness, relationships). person(s) must be willing to learn my relationship programs and be able to write articles about concepts in them as well. Must also be a good investigator (be willing to research topics I need written about). You must be able to edit your own work for grammar, spelling, etc. and come up with shiny, final copy. You may also be charged with finding experts for me to interview and to help me prepare interviews. SEO, knowledge of Adsense or Adwords and/or keyword analysis a plus.

- An administrative support or virtual assistant-type who is willing to help me implement my new initiatives. You should be familiar with using Typepad and/or Wordpress and creating online forms, creating sales copy/pages, etc. Membership in or familiarity with Alex Mandossian's Teleseminar Secrets program a plus.

I may add other duties to the above positions, as needs dictate.

The ideal candidates for both positions are coaches or information marketers. in exchange for your assistance, you will have access to aspects of Alex's program (he has already given me permission to do so), including live and/or recorded teleseminars, handouts, etc. Consider how such an experience (valued at several 1,000's of dollars) could help you take your business to the next level.

Only serious inquiries should apply! Feel free to pass this information on if you know of anyone who might be interested.

Thanks,
Barb Elgin
barb@barbelgin.com
443-921-0310
toll free 866-396-BARB (2272)

No comments: