Do you like a little sex with your chocolate candy? Does a decadent piece of dark chocolate get you in the mood? Then submit an erotic short story to the Hot Chocolate anthology.
I am putting together a proposal for Cleis Press of erotica that involves chocolate. Chocolate must figure into the piece prominently, but it can be pre-coital, post-coital, or while the, er, action is taking place. Be creative! Be kinky!
If the project is accepted, it should pay $50.00 each.
1. Stories should be in first person POV, 2,000-5,000 words in length and unpublished anywhere (including the web). No poetry or art work will be accepted.
2. Stories should be in 12 pt Times New Roman, paginated, and should be sent in RTF format. Contact information should appear on the first page, along with the actual word count.
3. Stories can be either heterosexual, bisexual, or lesbian/gay in content.
4. Be creative! Only 10-12 stories will be selected.
5. Please include a bio of 100 words in your email cover letter.
6. Stories sould be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please write "submission" in the subject line.
7. Deadline is November 15, 2006 for submissions. Expect a reply no earlier than January 10, 2007.