Sex-Kitten.Net is celebrating Halloween in an unusual way, and is looking for submissions of fiction and non-fiction.
Ideas for Tricks Articles:
* cover nasty tricks that have been played on you ~ or that you've played on others
* cover the nasty tricks that are supposedly played by women, such as faking a pregnancy to keep a lover etc.
* advice for 'getting even' with an old lover (Nothing criminal here! The piece might even be how to move on past the ex's tricks.)
* pros, do stories on clients
Ideas for Treats Submissions:
* special sex tricks to drive your partner wild (or you wish your lover would do for you!)
* erotica involving tricks & treats
And Trick OR Treat Essays:
* advice on training a lover
* essays on what's more effective, positive or negative reinforcement?
This issue is gonna rock, so have fun with it!
If you have other ideas, pitch 'em to me at Gracie@sex-kitten.net.
Submissions & pitches must be in the body of an email ~ no attachments will be opened.
Editor Gracie Passette adds, "Yes, we are open to poetry ~ but it must be stellar! Those unfamiliar with the site are encourage to poke around; it's free, and submissions which are clearly not suitable are an annoyance. Please, check the site for our tone and style; and read our guidelines for more specifics."
Deadline: October 25, 2006
Compensation: Exposure ("Which at Sex-Kitten is nothing to go 'boo' at!")
Also, Gracie reminds folks that their sister site, Tit-Elation.com is open to other Halloween themes for erotica, such as vampires, ghosts etc.