Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Erotica Call

Writers and Poets, I am accepting erotic stories and poetry to be featured on my website, justusroux.com.

It can be any form of Erotica, any genre. The poems must be at least ten lines long and can be up to 7500 words long. I will consider any word count stories.. I won't accept poems or stories involving animals, child, or incest. Other than that anything goes. I am open minded so don't be afraid to try something new.

Payment is $10.00 and a link placed after authors poem/story to website or email address.

I am asking for non-exclusive rights. Poems and stories will be posted for a month then removed. Poems and stories will not be archived and readers will never pay to read poems or stories on my site.

Submissions should be placed in the body of the email and sent to storyteller36@msn.com Please put in subject line of email that poem or story is being submitted for website.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to email to the above email address.

For more information, read the submissions information.

No comments: