The Erotic Woman is calling for submissions to provide unique, exciting and high quality material to cover all of its features and sections.
We want a diverse range of styles and subjects so long as everything received can be regarded as sex positive for women.
What we are specifically looking for:
• Erotic fiction and non-fiction, any length up to around 12,000 words. Pieces longer than 6000 words will need to be given consideration for serialisation; this is negotiable and we will work together towards this end. Stories should preferably be female focused. Payment is available
for Featured Erotic Fiction.
• Erotic Poetry or Prose. Romantic/Erotic in nature, female focused. Varying styles and lengths acceptable.
• Articles or essays relating to anything that would be of interest to sensual women. Lengths and styles variable.
• Interviews with people who would be of interest to erotic and sensual women.
• Reviews of a wide range of material. Including, but not limited to; books, movies, audio stories, sex toys, beauty products, lingerie and other relevant items. We are including only positive reviews which can be used as recommendations towards improving or providing something extra in the lives of sensual women.
• Tutorials on various erotic related subjects.
• Erotic artwork
• Erotic photography.
We ask authors to thoroughly check and edit their own work before submission, and please ensure all submissions are provided via Word document.
Use of a spell checker and attention to structure is vital; unedited work will not be considered.
Although we can offer some minor editing and adjustment opinion, work should be ready for publication.
Currently cash payment of $20 is being offered for original and not previously published erotic fiction that will be included in our Featured Literature area. This is our showcase library, so naturally we are looking for stimulating and high quality pieces of work.
Full publishing accreditation, prominent exposure and cross/reciprocal linkage or promotion is also offered automatically for everything accepted for publishing.
We can also work with contributors to help build a substantial writer or artists’ profile, both within TEW and more broadly across an expanding network.
Although we aim to be as non-judgemental as possible, we do need to have some boundaries. Subjects we will not accept include:
• “Ass Then Mouth” action (anal sex is acceptable however)
• Underage sex (below 18 years of age for the purpose of TEW)
• Forced or Non-Consensual sex
• Anything which could otherwise be thought of as negative or offensive - sexually or emotionally - towards women
We ask for six (6) month exclusive online publishing rights.
Simultaneous publishing on an authors own site can be negotiated, as can entry into various non-TEW competitions where appropriate.
Upon completion of the six (6) months, material will still remain prominently published on site unless otherwise instructed by the author.
Reprints/previously published material
Looking to expose your older or previously published work to fresh sets of eyes? We will be accepting both reprints and previously published material, although there is no payment for these at this stage.
Please ensure to inform TEW that work has been previously published.
How to submit
Please enclose work within an appropriate Windows suited format, such as a Word.doc or .rtf, and attach with an email that contains the Writers Declaration and any other relevant information.
Submissions received at:
The TEW Panel will then examine the material, make a decision and get back in touch as soon as possible to commence discussions.
Pen or user names are fine to be used with the publishing of material, although real names are required for payment and other negotiations.
You have our word that any material and information you send in will be discretely handled, and will not be used in any way other than what is agreed upon, without your permission.
“I hereby declare that I am the sole author of this work. This is an original piece never previously published (or, if reprint) Full and appropriate reproduction rights are given to The Erotic Woman for the republication of said material. I am 18 years of age or over. I give
permission to The Erotic Woman to use this piece at their discretion.
For any clarification or further details, please contact: Admin@TheEroticWoman.com
Or alternatively, title an email “Question” and send to: Submissions@TheEroticWoman.com
We will get back to you as soon as possible.