Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Call For Mums Who Write Erotic Fiction

My name is Gail Titchener and I am a freelance writer contributing to women's magazines including That's Life; Bella, Best, Chat and Woman, as well as the women's pages of The Sun and The Mirror.

I am currently researching for an article about mums who write erotic fiction for one of the weeklies - the basic angle of the feature is about mums who 'live a double life' juggling changing dirty nappies with writing about steamy sex - and was wondering whether you fit the bill and might like to take part as a case study?

If you think you are - or know anyone who may be - suitable for the feature, please get in touch.

Thank you for taking the time to read my email. I look forward to hearing your response.

Kind Regards,
Gail Titchener
yourtruestory@yahoo.co.uk

No comments: