VividHues is a magazine of fashion and culture broadly intended for what people call Generation X (people in their 20s and 30s). We publish an eclectic mix of content for this target market.
All submissions must be written well about interesting subject matter. If you wouldn’t read it had it been written by a stranger, it’s unlikely that a stranger would read it now. Brevity is most always a virtue in writing, and that’s especially true in the case of anything published on the Web. While we don’t have any hard-and-fast length requirements, shorter is better.
Of course, we encourage you to read the magazine to see what we like.
Submissions will be considered for our other publication (listed below) if content is appropriate. We will inform you if published.
* The NorCal Scene - Life in the Northern California Coast and Valley; Santa Cruz, San Francisco, Oakland, San Jose, and surrounding cities.
* Brats & Tatts - Tattoos, Do's, Punk, Grunge, Babes and Beefcakes.
* Vile Earth - Life in the dark underground. Very goth.
* The Geek - Got brains? The Geek will entertain that brain.
* Nature's Best - The best of nature.
* Maui Wow - Maui, Hawaii. Paradise.
Find out more here.