Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Romance Writers Gig

From Cheryl Wright:

As you know, in addition to Writer2Writer, I also own a website for romance writers – http://www.romancewriter2writer.com

Since last year I’ve had a regular romance columnist, which has proven to be incredibly popular. For personal reasons my columnist has resigned, which means I’m now looking for some to take over.

This is a paying gig, (the pay is not huge, but it is paying) and the guidelines can be found here: http://www.writer2writer.com/guidelines.htm

I am also in the market for additional articles about romance writing – on an ongoing basis – so if you’re interested in writing articles, but don’t want to be tied down to having to produce every month, this could suit you.

Articles will be posted at both sites, and may also appear in the newsletter. Currently Writer2Writer has – on average - 40,000 hits per month, and the ezine has over 2300 subscribers – that transcribes to a lot of exposure. Romance Writer2Writer is a brand new site, so hits are low right now, (about 100 hits per day) but I expect this to improve dramatically with time.

For full information, please visit here.

No comments: