Thursday, January 12, 2006

This Weekend...

I'll be doing some phone interviews Friday, then traveling this weekend, and will not be back to post calls & tips until Tuesday. I also have 3 paid gigs with deadlines this week... including several other phone interviews...

All this means that blog posts will be sporadic the week of the 16th. In fact, I may take the week off...

If you'd like to provide me incentive, please use the 'tip jar' and make a donation via Amazon -- it's easy, just use the box there at the right!

If you want me to continue to post calls, let's face it money is a motivator. Posting calls and tips basically increases my competition for writing gigs, so let's keep this endeavor a labor of love - and you all show me some love in return with a token donation, yes?

No comments: