Anthology of gay erotic tales, with the theme being hot cops who live to protect and serve in more ways than one.
Looking for stories with well-developed, uninhibited characters, REALISTIC plots, and conflicts brought together in an entanglement of edgy, homo hot cop hootchee-coo. Share your wildest dreams and fantasies that dare to cross the thin blue line.
Humorous stories and stories from gay police officers are greatly encouraged. It can be sensual, dark, indecent, experimental or raw, so long as the story gets the editor hot, hard and horny.
1. Submissions should be fiction and no more than 5,000 words or less.
2. Name, address, phone number, e-mail address (if applicable), and
word count should all appear on the first page.
3. Submissions may be previously published, but make sure you have
full authority to grant reprint rights.
4. Please include a short bio with your submission.
5. All submissions must be typed, double-spaced in a 12 font and
printed on one side of the page. Submissions must include a
self-addressed stamped envelope (SASE) or an email address for response. No
manuscripts will be returned.
6. Submissions for the anthology will be accepted electronically, and
by snail mail. E-mail your story as an attachment preferably in
Microsoft word or as a rich text file (RTF) to email@example.com
Editor, Shane Allison
9969 Charlie Ash Lane
Tallahassee, Florida 32305
Editor: Shane Allison
Publisher: Cleis Press
Deadline for submissions: March 1, 2006
Compensation: $60 and two free copies of the anthology